- Live Video Production
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier, After Effects
- Skilled audio & video editor
- Website creation
- Ability to generate social media views
- On-camera experience
- Technical director and floor director experience
- Familiar with Panasonic P2 HD camera
- Telecaster Training
- 2019 Best Undergrad Producer
- 2019 Art U Community Service Award
- 2017,18,19 D2 ADA Academic Achievement Award
- 2017,18,19 Academic All PacWest Conference Student-Athlete
- 2016 CCCBCA All State Academic Team
B.A. Communications & Media Technologies
Academy of Art University – 2019 Valedictorian Candidate – 3.8 GPA
A.A. — Business Administration
Laney College- 2016
Blog featuring mixed martial arts news and analysis
San Jose Sharks, Sharks Entertainment – 2019
Control Room Technician
- Production Assistant for live events at SAP Center and Sharks Ice in San Jose.
PAC-12 Networks – 2019
Parabola Microphone Operator
- Operate Parabola mic for college football games.
- Assist in striking audio and video equipment.
- Publish weekly content focusing on video highlights and analysis of rising fighters.
Control Room Director/Producer
- Directed a weekly live televised talent show
- Produced two shows